Harvey Court, Retirement housing is located in Birmingham, a popular Retirement housing choice for those in need.
“Harvey Court in Tile Cross, Birmingham is a development of 28 x 1 bedroom flats. This scheme benefits from having an on-site Scheme Manager who ensures the management and maintenance
of the properties, as well as helping tenants access further assistance and support if required. The scheme is close to local shops, post office, takeaways and a range of care providers visit regularly.
There is also a regular bus service nearby into Birmingham city centre (No. 97). There is a strong sense of community and residents often arrange events and are very neighbourly towards each
- Retirement housing
- 28 flats. Sizes 1 bedroom
- Resident management staff and Careline alarm service
- Lounge, Laundry, Garden
- Distances: post office 300 yards
- Regular Social Activities include bingo, visiting library, afternoon tea, organized by staff and residents. New residents accepted from 55 years of age
- Tenure(s): Rent (social landlord)