Lorne Court, Retirement housing is located in Birmingham, a popular Retirement housing choice for those in need.
Lorne Court is a development of 39 one and two-bedroom Retirement Living apartments situated on School Road and is located in the village-like suburb of Moseley, off Wake Green Road and within easy reach of King’s Heath, Edgbaston, Cannon H
“Lorne Court is a development of 39 one and two-bedroom Retirement Living apartments situated on School Road and is located in the village-like suburb of Moseley, off Wake Green Road and
within easy reach of King’s Heath, Edgbaston, Cannon Hill Park, Maypole, Selly Oak, Bournville, and Northfield. Moseley is known as the Bohemian Quarter of Birmingham and is entwined with
history and culture.
Featuring the high build standard of McCarthy & Stone housing, the development is only 3 miles outside Birmingham city center in multicultural Moseley. With its own park available only to private members, Moseley offers a wide variety of restaurants and activities including a Farmers’ Market.
The West Midlands Ring and Ride bus service stops are only 200 yards away, offering access to King’s Heath, Acock’s Green, Maypole, Northfield, Cannon Hill Park, and Birmingham city centre mainline train and coach stations. For sports fans, Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Moseley Rugby Club, and Cannon Hill Park are also close by.
Less than a mile from Moseley’s shopping village and Birmingham city center only a 15-minute bus journey away, Lorne Court is the ideal place to spend a happy retirement”.
- Retirement housing
- 39 flats. Built-in 2009. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Visiting management staff (House Manager works 9am to 4pm), Non-resident management staff (part-time) and Careline alarm service
- Lift, Lounge, Laundry, Guest facilities, Garden
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to the site easily. Distances: bus stop 100 yards; shop 0.75 mile(s); post office 0.75 mile(s); town centre 1.25 mile(s); GP 200 yards; social centre 1.25 mile(s)
- Social Activities include weekly coffee morning – more activities anticipated as more residents move in. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission)
- Tenure(s): Leasehold